Release Date: 09-21, 2023
Website Privacy Statement
We respect and protect your personal information and this privacy statement ("Statement") explains how we collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information when you visit or use our website. Please read this Statement carefully before submitting your personal information to us, and ask for or give us feedback if necessary.
This Statement applies to the CHIPGUEST website and to products and services that display this Privacy Statement or link to this Privacy Statement. In particular, this site is operated by CHIPGUEST Technologies, Inc. is the processor of the personal information collected by this site.
This statement describes how CHIPGUEST processes your personal information, but this statement may not cover all possible data processing scenarios. Information about data collection specific to a product or service may be explained by CHIPGUEST in a separate privacy statement or supplemental statement issued for that particular product or service, or in a notice provided at the time of data collection.
We have created this statement to help you understand the following:
- how CHIPGUEST collects and uses your personal information
- how CHIPGUEST discloses your personal information
- Your rights in relation to personal information processing activities
- How CHIPGUEST protects your personal information
- How CHIPGUEST handles personal information about children
- Third party providers and their services
- How your personal information is transferred worldwide
- How this statement is updated
- How to contact CHIPGUEST
How CHIPGUEST collects and uses your personal information
1.1 How CHIPGUEST collects your personal information
Personal information is all types of information recorded electronically or otherwise that identifies a specific natural person or reflects the activities of a specific natural person.
We collect personal information about you when you use CHIPGUEST's products and services or interact with us. The type of data collected may vary depending on the products and services you use and how you interact with us.
CHIPGUEST collects and uses your personal information only for the purposes described in this statement. The personal information we may collect includes
1.1.1 Information you provide to CHIPGUEST
(1) Account Registration Information. When you register for an account, we ask you to provide relevant personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, etc.
(2) Personal Contact Information. When you contact us, give us feedback or suggestions, participate in our online or offline activities, subscribe to marketing materials, etc., you may leave your contact information, such as your name, company name, title, email address, phone number, etc.
1.1.2 Information obtained when you interact with us or use our products and services
(1) Device and Network Information. When you use CHIPGUEST's products and services, we collect information about your device, such as device type, device name or model number, device identifier, operating system type and version, browser type and version, screen resolution, language settings, IP address, network service provider and other technical information, which varies depending on the product.
(2) Transaction history information. This type of information will be submitted directly by you when you use our website, the
products or services, or to interact with us.
For example, information requests that you provide to us;
For example, information you enter in response to an inquiry or a question or information you provide to obtain customer service support.
Records of your online or offline communications by telephone, email, participation in online or offline activities, etc.
(3) Log Information. When you use CHIPGUEST's products and services or view content provided by CHIPGUEST, CHIPGUEST will automatically collect and store necessary log information such as service access times, page paths accessed, client IP addresses, event information (e.g., errors
crashes, restarts, upgrades), etc.
1.1.3 Third Party Source Information and Public Information
To the extent permitted by law, we may also obtain relevant data from public and commercial third parties or public sources, such as purchasing statistics from other companies to support our Services.
CHIPGUEST may also collect and use non-identifiable data.
Non-identifiable data is data that cannot be used to identify an individual.
For example, CHIPGUEST will collect aggregate statistics, such as website traffic.
CHIPGUEST collects this data in order to understand user needs and to improve our products and services. We do not use this data to identify you.
1.2 How CHIPGUEST uses your personal information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
(1) provide you with our products and services, such as creating and managing your account, sending you service notifications, responding to your inquiries or feedback, processing your orders or refunds, etc.
(2) To improve our products and services, such as conducting data analysis, developing new features, conducting user surveys, improving user experience, etc.
(3) To protect our legitimate interests and those of our users, such as maintaining the security and stable operation of our website, preventing fraudulent or illegal activities, complying with legal and regulatory requirements, etc.
(4) With your consent, to send you information about products or services that are relevant or interesting to you, invite you to participate in our activities or surveys, etc.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They are used to store information about your preferences, settings, browsing history, etc., and to provide you with a better online experience.
(1) remember your login status and preferences, such as language, font size, etc., so that you do not have to re-enter them when you visit our site again
(2) To analyze how you use our site, such as which pages you visit, how long you stay on them, etc., so that we can improve our site's performance and user experience.
(3) To provide you with personalized content or advertising based on your interests and behavior on our site or other sites.
You can manage or delete cookies according to your preferences. most browsers allow you to block or delete cookies. however, if you do so, some features of our site may not work properly.
We may also use other technologies, such as web beacons, pixel tags, etc.
to collect and store information about how you interact with our website or emails.
These technologies help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and improve our products and services.
How CHIPGUEST discloses your personal information
We will not disclose or share your personal information with any third party without your prior consent or authorization, except to:
(1) to provide you with the services you have requested.
(We may share necessary information with our partners or service providers who work with us to provide services or support functions (e.g., logistics companies), payment institutions, etc.).
These third parties may only use this information for the purpose of completing the relevant tasks and must comply with the corresponding confidentiality obligations.
If they violate these obligations, they may face disciplinary action or legal liability.
(2) Compliance with Applicable Laws and Regulations
We may be required to disclose your personal information in response to lawful requests from government or judicial authorities.
In such cases, we will endeavor to protect your personal information to the extent reasonably possible.
and, to the extent possible, notify you prior to disclosure.
(3) In the event of a merger
acquisition, transfer of assets, or similar transaction involving the transfer of your personal information, we will require the new entity or organization holding your personal information to continue to be bound by this Statement unless they again obtain your consent.
Your Rights in Personal Information Processing Activities
We respect your rights with respect to your personal information
and strive to give you control over how we use your information.
In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, the
You may have the following rights:
(1) Right of Access. You have the right to inquire whether we process your personal information and what personal information we process.
(2) The right to rectification. You have the right to request that we correct or update any personal information that is inaccurate or incomplete.
(3) The right to rectification. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete your personal information
unless we have a legitimate reason to retain it.
(4) Right to Restrictions. You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, for example, when you dispute the accuracy of the data.
(5) Right to data portability. In certain cases, you have the right to ask us to provide you or other organizations with personal information that you have provided to us, which should be in a structured, proverbial
(6) Right to object. In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information based on legitimate interests, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds to override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
(7) Right to withdraw consent. If we process your personal information in accordance with your consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the legality of the processing activities carried out on the basis of your consent prior to the withdrawal.
(8) The right to lodge a complaint. If you have any concerns or complaints about how we handle your personal information, you have the right to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or more, please contact us via the contact information at the end of this statement and provide us with the following information:
(1) Name, account, e-mail address or other information sufficient to verify your identity;
(2) A detailed description of the rights you wish to exercise;
(3) If necessary, provide relevant evidence to support your request.
We will respond to your request as soon as possible
and process it in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
How CHIPGUEST protects your personal information
We take the security of your personal information very seriously and have implemented a variety of reasonable technical and managerial measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure or destruction. For example:
(1) We use encryption technology to protect your personal information;
(2) We use trusted protection mechanisms to protect your personal information from malicious attacks;
(3) We only allow authorized employees, partners and service providers access to your personal information and impose strict confidentiality obligations on them. If they violate these obligations, they may face disciplinary action or legal liability;
(4) We regularly review our methods of collecting, storing and processing personal information and continually improve our security measures.
Despite our efforts to protect your personal information, please note that the Internet is not an absolutely secure environment and that any information transmitted or stored over the Internet may be subject to certain risks. Therefore, we also encourage you to take proactive steps to protect your personal information by not disclosing your account and password to others, using a secure online environment, etc.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes described in this statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. At the end of the retention period, we will delete or anonymize your personal information.
How CHIPGUEST handles personal information about children
Our Site is not directed to children under the age of 16 (or the minimum age required by local law) and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we become aware that a child under the relevant age has provided personal information to us without parental consent, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible.
If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us using the contact information at the end of this statement.
Third Party Providers and Their Services
Our website may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. For example, you may access social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter or YouTube through our website. please note that this statement does not apply to these third party websites or services. We are not responsible for their privacy practices or content.
We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these third party sites or services before using them and decide whether you accept their terms. If you have any questions or concerns about their privacy practices or content, please contact them directly.
How your personal information is transferred globally
As a global company, we may need to transfer your personal information to other countries or regions in order to provide services to you. For example, in order to perform a function or provide a service, we may need to transfer your personal information to our affiliated companies or service providers outside of China. For example, we may store your personal information on servers outside of mainland China or send your personal information to our affiliates or service providers outside of China. When we transfer your personal information across borders, we will comply with applicable laws and regulations and require the recipient to take appropriate protective measures, such as signing a data transfer agreement, to ensure that your personal information is adequately protected.
How this statement is updated
We may update this Statement from time to time to reflect changes in our products and services, privacy practices or legal requirements. We will notify you of any material changes by posting a notice on our website or sending you an email. The updated Statement will be effective as of the date of posting.
We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how we are protecting your personal information.
How to Contact CHIPGUEST
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about this Statement or our personal information processing activities, please contact us at
Address: Wenwei Building, No.1004 Huafu Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China.
Thank you for your trust and support！